Our company provides the leading commercial system for heart preservation and transportation. We are rapidly expanding into lung, liver, and other abdominal organs as well as digital platforms to support the transplant process. We are also expanding by launching clinical research initiatives in pediatric heart transplantation, lung transplantation, and liver transplantation.
- Achieve revenue plan at 100% monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Maintain and or increase ASP where applicable, gain market share quarter over quarter and year over year within aligned territory.
- Differentiate Paragonix products, from the current standard of care and competitive products. Call points will include but are not limited to adult and pediatric transplant surgeons, medical directors, heart failure cardiology, transplant administration and C suite.
- Differentiate Paragonix products by discussing clinical data; conducting in-services; and attending cases on a regular basis.
- Train new users by utilizing Clinical Specialist.
- Cross-sell Paragonix full product portfolio.
- Attend medical/society meetings as requested by management.
- Communicate territory needs, trends, and problems to National Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate communication with AP on past due invoices.
- Comply with all corporate policies, standards of conduct and maintain all administrative functions such and expense reports, utilization of CRM, lead follow-up in accordance with corporate directives in a timely manner.
• Location: Remote
• Travel: 21-50% globally, with primary focus in the US
Paragonix Technologies is committed to equality and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status.